Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can you handle the cute?

Our weekly update is coming soon.

In the meantime, may I tide you over with this picture from the 4th? Here's our smiley girl all suited up for her first swim with the neighbor baby. You can practically see the humidity in the air. It was a soupy, hot day here on Sunday. Lila didn't love the water, but I can't blame her - it was a bit cold. She preferred chilling poolside.

In other news, Lila slept for TEN STRAIGHT HOURS last night. Mom and Dad still woke every hour or so to check to be sure she was still breathing, but it was still the best night of sleep we've gotten in WEEKS. Please, please knock on wood for a repeat performance tonight (and every night for the rest of...well, forever).

1 comment:

  1. I will knock on every piece of wood I see for you!!! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete