It snowed on Wednesday so we decided to take Lila's picture in the backyard in the snow. Lila did not love this idea. She cannot figure out why we would torture her by putting mittens on her. She can't grab anything with mittens on! Don't we know how MEAN this is?!
Angry or not, she's pretty darn cute. She makes this face quite a bit now that she's got teeth. She bares her teeth and grunts or growls. I love it!

Lila's daddy and his favorite 10 month old. :)
I love this picture, but ok....I have to explain the horns. Aren't they hilarious? Every couple of days, the daycare ladies must get bored because they put all of the baby girls' hair in pigtails. I keep trying to snap a picture of Lila with her tiny pigtails, but she will have none of it. She leaves the piggies in all day at daycare, but the minute I show up, they are OUT! She yanks them out and then the rest of the day she's got devil horns. Pretty funny, and maybe even better than pigtails! 
Someone said to me the other day that she can hardly believe that Lila's "almost one". I think my heart skipped a beat. She's definitely a lot closer to one than she is to being a tiny baby (thank GOD) but "almost one"? Our baby is growing so fast! I keep saying this over and over, but it's so true - she gets more and more fun with each passing week. She's still not the biggest fan of sleep sometimes. She's interactive, funny, independent, and she is endlessly amused by her puppies, her parents, and most of all, herself.
Speaking of sleep, the girl is ready for her nap.
Happy 10 months, my love!

No comments:
Post a Comment