Monday, August 15, 2011

Movin' On Up

Today was the first day of Lila's two week transition to the toddler room at daycare. She will spend half of her days in her old room and the other half of the day in Toddlers A. After two weeks, she will begin spending the whole day in Toddlers A.

When I arrived today to pick up Miss Lila, they handed me her very first craft project - a tissue paper school bus mounted on a popsicle stick. She carried it proudly to the car with her and I cried. She is so grown up! Where has our baby gone?


With the transition to Toddlers comes new, more extensive, tasty food choices. Here's today's menu. YUM!


After lunch the kiddos have yoga class. Yoga and homemade, organic, free-range food followed by a nap? Sign me up! I'd like to be a toddler, please!

1 comment:

  1. I suspect you go to the same daycare as a few other people I know - it sounds like an amazing place! We love our little home daycare, but it is awesome the kinds of things you get at a center, especially that one in particular!

    ReplyDelete