Friday, June 26, 2009

9 weeks today!

It has been just over 5 weeks since we learned that we're expecting. It is absolutely amazing how much this little one has changed in just a few short weeks. I learned yesterday that the baby is more that 10,000 times bigger than s/he was when this whole journey began. TEN THOUSAND TIMES! It boggles my mind that this amazing transformation is going on inside my body, and most of the time, I don't even notice.

When we had our first ultrasound, Ed joked that maybe it was all a sham- that someone had loaded the machine with a video tape, and we were just being made to believe that there's a little, tiny life in there.

My pregnancy updates tell me that our baby is moving his or her arms and legs now. I can't wait for the day when I can feel him or her in there. Maybe then it will all seem more real?

No comments:

Post a Comment