And now, pictures! Rocking the cupcake outfit.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Lovely baby girl
Lila has amazed us with her super neck muscles since she was born. From day one she has lifted her head up when lying on her tummy on our chests. Yesterday while lying on my chest she lifted up her head, looked right at me, turned her head to the side, and put it down facing the opposite direction. She picked up and turned her own head! Until Lila was born, I never knew how excited I could be by the little things in life.
And now, pictures! Rocking the cupcake outfit.
The pants had to go after a diaper blowout. In their place, BabyLegs! They get Rocco's seal of approval.
Lila chilling with Daddy last night...
Lila loves kisses, especially from her Dad.
Being this cute is exhausting!
Baby pants: cute but not great for diaper changes. The verdict: worth it!
Wishing you a festive Fat Tuesday! We may even get around to eating some pancakes here- we'll have to see which one of us is up for cooking tonight. Not it!
And now, pictures! Rocking the cupcake outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julie, she gets more beautiful each day. I love her!
ReplyDelete<3
Jules I want her... I can't wait to see you two on friday! knock on wood... I'm coming no matter what, you and B can make your own decisions~! xoxo G
ReplyDelete