Today's appointment went swimmingly well - with an emphasis on swimmingly. Our little one wiggled throughout the entire ultrasound! S/he even stretched at one point - it brought tears to my eyes.
I cannot believe how much our baby has GROWN! We could see the arms, legs, eyes, nose, mouth, heart, and little belly and buns. It was absolutely amazing. I asked the technician if we might be able to hear the heartbeat through the ultrasound and she said, "no...not when the baby is this little," but she tried anyway. Our little one showed her who's boss, and we heard the heartbeat loud and clear - 163 beats per minute. Also, our baby is already ahead of the curve, measuring a full 12 weeks at 11 weeks and 4 days. I have a feeling that baby is going to take after Mom and Dad - tall!
Everything looks "normal" per the ultrasound technician, but we'll get the final word from the midwife soon.
Pictures will be scanned and posted soon, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment